Club Intros

The Hose
JanglesClub Host

What's up folks. I'm Michael (Jangles), club host. I'm super excited to have the support of Relisten to bring live shows into Sound Club. Listening to old Phish shows with friends was sort of the inspiration for this whole thing so it's truly exciting to have a club where we can do that. If you all stumble into this thread it'd be cool to hear form you - where are you from, what was your first jam band show, and what your favorite that you've seen?

JanglesClub Host

I'll get things started -I'm from PA but I've settled in Hawaii. My first jam band show was a Moe. and Widespread Panic split bill at Merriweather around '00, I think. My favorite show would probably be Phish's 2014 halloween show that included Chilling, Thrilling Sounds of the Haunted House. (I'm sure my answer would be different an hour from now.)

JanglesClub Host

@Tweezer228 hey dude!