Teenage Lobotomy and I Wanna Be Well treat dark subjects as jokes, so does that gallows humor still land today or feel dated?

Rocket to Russia by Ramones · Tim The Tool Man Taylor and His Fantastical Recorded Regime For Freinds and Comr
WilliamClub Host

I feel it lands and definitely comes from a place of expressing ones emotions in the only way one knows how

The gallows humor does still land today. Teenage Lobotomy & I Wanna Be Well both comment in mental health struggles and treatment, which is more relevant than ever. Many artists today use their music to talk about their mental health struggles. In fact, lead singer Joey Ramone was diagnosed with OCD at 18, and did time at a psychiatric hospital. Musicians joke about dark subjects the same way everyone does: to take the power back.

Teenage Lobotomy and I Wanna Be Well treat dark subjects as jokes, so does that gallows humor still land today or feel dated? · Tim The Tool Man Taylor and His Fantastical Recorded Regime For Freinds and Comr · Sound Club